Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What's your favorite Modern Family quote?

Modern Family, Ty Burrell | 'Modern Family': 20 Quippy Gems! | Photo 1 of 21 | EW.com

EW has 20 funny quotes from the first season of Modern Family. Here are couple of additional ones:

------------------------------

Jay: The new maid keeps mixing up my underwear with Manny's. I put on the first thing I grabbed, it was like a crotch tourniquet.

------------------------------

Gloria: Babe, I'm going to go to the gym to work out a little bit, you want to come with me?

Jay: I just ordered an extra long straw to avoid accidentally doing a situp.

------------------------------

Phil: Yes, I should have told Claire about the dog. And I was going to. But I was just waiting for her to be in the right mood. Actually, I did get one right mood a couple nights ago, but I cashed that in for something else.

------------------------------

Phil: I always felt bad for people with emotionally distant fathers, it turns out I'm one of them. It's a miracle I didn't end up a stripper.

------------------------------

What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment